Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MounaLafi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 03:08 AM
    Why some films in IMDB have '(I)' or '(ii)' before title release date?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 21, 2011, 03:21 AM
    From IMDB's FAQ

If two titles have the same title in the same year we add a "/" followed by roman numerals after the year as necessary. For example, Twilight (2008/I) and Twilight (2008/II).
    Make sense ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goonies 2 release date [ 3 Answers ]

Hello does anyone know if there is a goonies 2 movie made yet if so when is or was the release date.

Release date [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé is in a federal prison... he just got papers a week ago asking for clothing size and house arrest addresses. But they didn't give him a date... how long do I have to wait... I can barely talk to him... he is not sure of a date either .

A release date [ 1 Answers ]

Prisonbreak season four just ended like two weeks ago or so, and I was just wondering if anyone knew either the release date that it is supposed to be on DVD, or a site that I could go to in the future to check.

Release date [ 2 Answers ]

Does ANYONE know when Season two of the TV show Prisonbreak will be released onto dvd? I have checked all the stores in my area, but no one seems to know when it will be realeased

Violation after release date [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my name is sheena, I live in Florida... I just bonded out of jail on a VOP for misdemeaner its weird my release date was Jan. 11, 2007, and I had a vop warrant signed by judge on 2/13/07 is this legal or can I fight it? Don't they have to drop it? I was off probation clear for 33 Days... Im...

View more questions Search