Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larsx3 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jan 20, 2011, 11:34 PM
    How come when I dream, I dream about my future?
    I always have had bunch of dreams.
    I noticed that Im in almost all of them besides the fantasy ones.
    Once I dreamt I would fall and bleed when I was really little and the next day, that's exactly what happened to me. This time, it was the real deal.
    I once dreamt I would get stuck in an elevator, and I did!
    Tell me why do I see what happens in my future in my dreams?
    Does anybody else have this effect?
    Is this normal ? *** BE YES T>T
    angelicaflorine Posts: 17, Reputation: 8

Jan 29, 2011, 07:46 AM
    This happens to me all of the time. It's nothing to be scared of. In fact, you should feel lucky that you have these dreams. When I get these dreams, I always consider it "where I'm supposed to be in life." Like, when I dream next week that I will have a conversation with a co-worker, I consider it a check point. These check points, to me, ensure that I'm along the path that I'm supposed to be. I do know that sometimes it can be scary, but I don't think it's meant to be that way. You have a gift and you should take note of the things you see. For example, when I dream the future, the air in my dreams is a little bit different.
    lilslugger7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 09:33 AM
    Well lets just say that you are a gifted child <3 I haven't heard anything lik this before so I think that you are a gifted child <3!!
    larsx3 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Feb 19, 2011, 08:32 PM
    Thx guys for helping me out
    anthonytodaro93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 12:34 AM
    Pretty scary, same thing happens to me to its so weird. But my dreams tend to show me lost objects more than future, but for the most part the future stuff for me is true. I also feel as if I have a 6th sense because I'm always really on top of things, and sometimes I can pick up what people are going to say before they ask. Also I tend to be really good at knowing when something, and what that something is that is effecting the person too. Ahh its really weird. My mom dreams of the future all the time too. I think its really weird.
    crackers_99573 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2011, 07:34 PM
    When you dream of the future its because god wants you to know what's going to happen he put you here on this plant for a reson till you find that reson your ganna dream your future. Me I have a 6th sense I can tell when people are bothering my thing when there not exposed to I can tell when my girlfriend is cheating on me I can tell when she is safe or in danger. And when I dream I can see if something bad is ganna happen so I change the path so it sont happen this has been going on for 3 years for me now
    Dcoles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 02:42 AM
    Hi I've been having the same things as you I'm 14 nearly 15 and I've been having these dreams since I was 10 so I know how it feels from a young age and it can be scary but just embrace it and if you need any help with it comment and ill give you my e-mail so we can talk :).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

Does anyone ever dream about future events? [ 7 Answers ]

Interested to hear if anyone has precognition dreams. Can anyone explain this phenomena?

View more questions Search