What are hybrid funds?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 21, 2011, 12:02 AM

Here, let me Google that for you;

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source...JE9-YA&cad=rja
    aryan.mann47 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 12:09 AM
    Hybrid funds are those mutual funds that invest in both equity and fixed income based securities. Their main aim is to reduce the risk involved in investments while providing a steady return. Within these funds, the equity portion provides growth while the debt portion is the one that provides the income. Hybrid funds may also be known as balanced mutual funds.

The Reliance Regular Savings fund is one such fund which provides the choice of investing in Debt, Equity or Hybrid options with a pertinent investment objective and pattern for each option.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hybrid Vehicles [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm taking a Ecology class and we were talking about Hybrids. We agree that it saves money and doesn't pollute as much, but what happens to the batteries when they go bad. Won't that just be another problem at the dump? It's a special battery and as far as I know you can't recycle them.

Are there hybrid vans [ 0 Answers ]

Do they make hybris vans? I need a vehicle that can carry 7 passengers one day to a football game and the next day be able to carry all my therapy equipment since I travel between schools & homebound students while seating my 4 children. Thus I need lots of cargo space as well as the flexibility...

Hybrid Car ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting ready to buy another car now. When gas prices were $4 plus, I was really thinking about buying a hybrid. Now with gas prices back down to $2 or less, should I. I understand the environment situation, however with the cost of a hybrid being $5k plus more, I will never make the...

View more questions Search