Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lamorra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Multiple thermostats for 1 AC Unit
    Is there such a thing as multiple thermostats for one Air condition unit? Does this really exist? I need answers quickly for new construction.
    AnnieOakley Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lamorra
    Is there such a thing as multiple thermostats for one Air condition unit? Does this really exist? I need answers quickly for new construction.
    Someone knowledgeable will certainly stop by, but I did just see one that works with multiple remotes on SmartHome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement of electric unit with gas unit in mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

#1 Dec 27, 2006, 10:32 PM vcavina New Member Join Date: Dec 2006 Location: California Posts: 7 Electrical wall heater in single wide mobile home

Thermostats HELP [ 2 Answers ]

Okay guys I just moved into a new place and the thermostat is way off. It's a mechanical one, so today I went out and bought a honeywell programmable one and tried to install it. The problem is the wiring which I have no clue. What is included in the honey well is: Y G W Rc Rh

Thermostats [ 5 Answers ]

I have a kind of off the wall question. First of all, we have a hot water boiler system which is 2 zone (1 upstairs, 1 down). I was wondering if there was such a thing as putting an extra sensor in the bedrooms that would trigger the thermostat to kick on if one of the rooms gets below a certain...

Thermostats [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently purchase a home and I found two thermostats installed, they told me one controls de AC and heat and the other one heat only, They're located on different rooms. Can anybody tell me how can I replace this two thermostats into one? Thanks

Multiple thermostats... [ 1 Answers ]

If I bought 3 thermostats and connected them all to my HVAC system would it cause problems? I am thinking the thermostats would/may give the HVAC conflicting info and because of that I would need a "zone controller". Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

View more questions Search