Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rimmel Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 08:02 PM
    Applying for a starbucks job
    I have a question about working at starbucks do you have to memorize all the drink recipes? I was thinking about applying; I am asking because I don't really have a good memory.Things have to be repetitive for me to remember. Thanks!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2011, 09:33 PM

Not all employees are going to be barristers, some are just cashiers some may be clean up and other. As a cashier you may help while you are learning.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 20, 2011, 10:23 PM
    Emphasize how reliable you are at showing up every day and on time. That is extremely important. Say you are willing and eager to learn. Most Starbucks employees had no experience with coffees before. Training can be done with one repetitive task at a time, until you know each one cold, before learning a new one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does added to requisition mean when applying for a job? [ 1 Answers ]

I applied for a job and my status shows this.. what does it mean?

Starbucks Job [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone worked at starbucks;what was the experience like? Was it a difficult job? What is the uniform? What kind of questions do they ask in a interview? Curious! Thanks!!

Applying for a job [ 2 Answers ]

I want to ask about applying for a job. Do employers really check all the information on your resume is valid? Like past jobs, school etc... I was thinking applying for a job at a coffee shop or something.

Applying for a job with a charge that it wasn't found guilty [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, Thanks for your time... Here's the story... I did a stupid thing 5 years ago to drive after a few drinks. I got caught by the police, and I was charged... care and control and careless driving(I can't remember).. but now.. I am applying for a job, and it's a sales position.. I went...

I am applying for a job? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how they research your previous jobs?

View more questions Search