Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dharmsurya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 01:15 PM
    Movie on zee mgm, in which the guy falls in love with his friend's mother
    I feel I saw it in Zee Mgm. The story goes somewhat like this. There are two best friends one of which provokes the other to have a girlfriend and this guy gets involved with a women older than him and this women turns out to be his friend's mother... Now, can anyone name this movie?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 20, 2011, 09:25 PM

Possibly Class

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Zee mgm Movie [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, this is a movie I saw in MGM about medical interns, it was more of college fun kindof movie where they do a lot pranks and are up against the dean finally they save the day, it a comedy movie. Can any one let me know which was this

This is a zee mgm movie [ 2 Answers ]

The plot is a young lady has a old but rich husband, there is one photographer who is crazy about that lady and gives her blank calls and the and one night the furious husband goes to the photographer to kill him but ends up getting killed. Then the old man's sons comes to the scene and gets...

A zee mgm movie [ 0 Answers ]

The plot is a young lady has a old but rich husband, there is one photographer who is crazy about that lady and gives her blank calls and the and one night the furious husband goes to the photographer to kill him but ends up getting killed. Then the old man's sons comes to the scene and gets...

Name of the movie.. Zee mgm , star movies.. [ 5 Answers ]

Here are some movies I saw in late 90's.. 1997 - 2003... I need to know the name of the movies.. 1) movie in which blue eyed actor was a pilot and had an affair with a mysterious women.. a thriller type movie.. actors name was matt I think.. he was in trouble at the end... actually he played...

View more questions Search