Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdgirl777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 12:44 PM
    Can my court appointed attorney handle my child custody case?
    I have recently moved from CO to AZ to take in my daughter, who has been living with her father for the past 10 years due to her and his two other children being taken into CPS custody. My court appointed lawyer was for the CPS case but I need a lawyer for custody. Can she also take care of that? If not how do I get a new one?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2011, 01:47 PM

You can ask him but he appears to be appointed for that specific case, You normally will have to contact legal aid or merely hire your own

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corrupt Court-Appointed Attorney [ 12 Answers ]

Now that my 6th Custody Case has been finalized. Yes! My 6th. The children are now 18, 16, 14 and 13, and - I've been enduring courtroom battles for over a decade! Anyway, on the onset of this most recent child custody case, the children were appointed an attorney by the court. From the beginning,...

Can court fees related to a child custody case be tax deductable [ 2 Answers ]

Can court fees related to a child custody case be tax deductable

Court Appointed Attorney [ 1 Answers ]

How would I be able to change my court appointed attorney? I live in the state of Florida, he just doesn't show up for court.

Unbiased Appointed Attorney? [ 12 Answers ]

Okay - I know I have been posting here a lot. One might think I'm really dumb (I hope not) but I AM very naïve and ignorant about how this system works. My ex husband "accidentally" filed an ex parte motion to change parenting time. I say "accidentally" because this is how it's been presented...

Right to have attorney appointed [ 2 Answers ]

In virginia is it true that you are to receive council appointed by the court within 72hrs?

View more questions Search