Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joeyhuston Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 09:47 AM
    Movie title from detailed description. Movie is from late '09 or early '10.
    People are brought into an "office" under the pretense of filing out a survey. Chairs are bolted to the floors and the door is locked. Many cameras are monitoring them. So-called mind control experts are analyzing them. They realize that they are now subjects of an experiment and are trying to escape. A gun is slid under the door.

After some back and forth with most of the test subjects now dead... one guy ends up partially escaping through a pre determined route and ends up in a room with people from previous tests that have also made it that far. These people I suspect will be "weeded out further"
    With aims to have our own suicide bombers.
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Jan 20, 2011, 09:58 AM

The Killing Room (2009) - IMDb
    joeyhuston Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 10:10 PM
    Comment on Frogdude's post
    Thanks... u rock!
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Jan 21, 2011, 04:46 AM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Need a movie title: period movie late 1700to early 1800s woman of wealth takesa lover [ 1 Answers ]

The woman is older and the young man she is interested in is young. I believe he has a girlfriend and she go's crazy and ends up in an institution. Very long time ago when I saw this and I can not remember characters.

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

Late 80s to early 90s movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie that used to play on disney channel on saturdays. It's a BBC movie about a girl witch named "Harriet," I think?? She went to a school named hogwarts and the similarties to harry potter are crazy but I can't recall the name. I do remember that in the movie she was given a cat in a...

Title to an late 80 early 90 children's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie when I was in the 1st or 2 grade. It was about a girl who was reading a book and the book character loses all her color, so the girl must enter the book to help the colors become friends again? It has sections with all of the colors seperaltly... I don't remember...

View more questions Search