Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wcombs78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 01:32 AM
    What's the name of the movie about an armored semi truck in a mad max type movie?
    The setting is like a midevil, mad max type of place, this guy on a motorcycle is being chased by this armored semi truck, at the end of the movie you see the truck going over a cliff.
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Jan 20, 2011, 03:24 AM

Warlords of the 21st Century (aka Battletruck)

Battletruck (1982) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for name of armored car robbery movie [ 0 Answers ]

Black and white movie-- probably from the 50s, and MGM. Group of about 5 men and a woman try to break into an armored car. The guards inside activate the metal shutters. I believe the crooks load the car into a semi, and take it to a secluded shed, to endeavor to break into it. One by one, the...

80s/90s Cartoon Movie - Armored Vehicles - Title Unknown! [ 3 Answers ]

I am struggling to remember the name of a Cartoon Movie from the late 80's early 90's. The story was about an inventor recruited by the government? To use his new special metal as armor plating for vehicles. I remember the material didn't register when "scanned". The package was handed to...

90s movie where a movie drove the people who watched it mad [ 2 Answers ]

I'm pretty sure it starred Nic Cage but I'm not sure. As much as I can remember was Cage got hired to find this movie. There was only one in existence. An old man wanted it before he died. The story told about an entire theater that saw the movie and went mad and killed each other. No one...

Looking for Mad Max Copycat movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I was looking for a movie title. Maybe you can help me. The movie is post apocalyptic. From 1980 or 90s Mad max type guy fighting a bad guy. Story is more about a young man with a crystal searching for his sister or girl.At the end thethe bad guys on motorcycles chase them back to a cave...

Trying to find Mad Max type movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am sorry for the vague description. The movie had a guy much like mad max character same type of setting There is a car trailer he has a couple cars to choose from there is a cobra on the trailer don't remember much else. There is also a monster truck in the movie at some point.

View more questions Search