Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marie2011 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 05:05 PM
    17 yearold drug possession
    Would a 17yearold get jail time for drug possession ? If so, how long about? Could they get away with probation? What kind of probation rules would they have to follow? Thank you.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2011, 05:06 PM

Hello m:

A lot depends on WHAT he possessed, and HOW MUCH.

excon
    marie2011 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 05:15 PM
    Comment on excon's post
    0.033 grams Heroin
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2011, 05:42 PM

Hello again, m:

You mean barely enough to see... He'll probably get probation.

excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2011, 01:47 PM

If you messing around with Heroin you will have far worse things to be worrying about soon than jail time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

15 year old dating a 20 yearold? [ 21 Answers ]

Okay so this is going to be a little long.. my boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 and a half monthes now, but we were kind of together for a month and a half before he legit asked me out.. I'm fifteen, he was ninteen, he just turned twenty this past Tuesday, I will be sixteen on valentines day....

NJ penalty for probation violation drug possession? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend recently was convicted of a dui... lost hos license for 3 months... and was given a conditional discharge for the marijuana andparaphenalia he had in the car. He went to one probation meeting, and the test was a joke for determining what was in his system. He was never called back to...

What will happen to me if I violate felony probation in Texas for drug possession [ 2 Answers ]

So I had a 2nd degree possession of a controlled substance felony four years ago. I chose deferred adjudication with inpatient treatment. About one and a half years later I violated for positive drug tests. My probation was revoked, and I had to go before the judge. He restarted my probation...

On probation for possession - caught with possession ? [ 2 Answers ]

Background... first offense probation for possession (over 100 grams) and paraphernalia. Sentence... One year license suspension, one year probation, and some community service. Question... If caught with weed, or if caught being high, or if failing a court order drug test, what are the...

Possession of drug [ 1 Answers ]

Can a possession of drug felony be sealed

View more questions Search