Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Valkyria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 03:26 PM
    I've forgotten the title of this movie! Really need to see this again.
    Its about a city guy, who is all about business, who visits his grandad out in the mountains, deep in the forest. He gets stuck at his grandads' longer than intended because of a car problem. His grandad is an awesome wise old dude who follows the Native American ways and tries to teach them to his grandson. He eventually gets through to the stuborn fool, takes him to a sweat lodge, and teaches him a thing or two. But the grandad is unwell and dies. The movie has such a healthy wise outlook on death. My Dad has cancer and, although I'm confident he'll pull through, I need to see this again. Thanks for any ideas :)

Check out some similar questions!

Forgotten movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a movie about this college professor who is seduced by a student who then tries to ruin his career and life. It involved a female friend who was trying to help him who had some form of cancer. In the end, I think the girl was sorry for what she had done, although the guy's...

Forgotten movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I remember the title of a movie I was recently watching online and I really wanted to see the end of it. It's a story about two people traveling in a car that stop at a truck stop. While the guy goes in to pay for gas his girlfriend sees a girl in the cab of a semi who looks scared and beaten up....

Forgotten movie title [ 2 Answers ]

As a kid I loved an animated movie with the word nymph in the title. I can't remember for the life of me the name of this movie I loved. I would so love to find this movie so I can share it with my son and relive my childhood memories. Please help me!

Movie title forgotten [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and I watched this movie when we were young and we remember the title to be love me tender. All we can find is the elvis movie. It's about a teenage girl that has a terminal disease and writes letters to elvis. We watched this in the early 80s.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.