Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mellywelly85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 02:50 PM
    Sons abilities
    My 4 year old son keeps doing things I find strange and saying things there is no way he could have heard from myself or anyone I know. When I ask him who told him these things he says "grandad told him" but he has no grandad... when shown a picture of my grandmothers father he told me "that is who tells me things" he had in the past also described him to me right down to the clothes he used to wear... I don't know whether I should help him develop these 'skills' that he seems to have inhereted or discourage him from them... please help... by the way my mother, sister, auntie and cousin are all phycic.
    Yetrs Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2011, 02:53 PM
    You should support him. That is who he is and no matter if you try to discourage him from reacting to these incidents, they will forever haunt him. It's OK to embrace his gift especially with the family memebers you have that have already had to cope with this unexpected gift.
    aadachi Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Oct 4, 2012, 02:12 AM
    I've heard many times that psychic abilities can be hereditary, and it sounds like in your son's case, he might have inherited that ability. Then again, he could have been fed information from family members who knew your grandad. I'm not saying that did or didn't happen, just leaving for you as a possibility.

If he IS in fact psychic, if you discourage his ability you might cause strain in your relationship since he might feel like he can't share these things with you because he doesn't have your support... also he might end up fearing his ability which is also unhealthy. With that said, along with supporting him, you can also teach him to refrain from telling these things to random people because there are some people out there who could make some very hurtful or negative comments.

Since you believe other family members have this gift, I say ask them for advice on what to do and what not to do. No better advice for raising a psychic kid, than from individuals who are psychic! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic abilities [ 9 Answers ]

I am just wondering if I have a bit of psychic abilities: I have dreams that come true like I had a dream that my cousin would be having a baby and 2 days later someone told me that the person I dreamed about was pregnant and this happened 3 times with 3 different people. I had a dream that my...

Psychic abilities [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if the was a way to get psychic powers. Like move stuff with my mind. One of my friends said that you need to open a door in your mind by miditating. I want to know if there's another way cause I really don't want to sleep sitting. Also include any dangers if there are any.

Pecognitive abilities [ 3 Answers ]

I have had many times where I have had EXTREMELY vivid dreams, ones that seemed like they really happened. They all came true, in one form or the other the next day... I know what most of my family is going to say, before they say it. I know when the phone is going to ring, before it does, and...

Wanting to change sons last name father not on birth cert and not in sons life [ 10 Answers ]

I need help my son is almost 3 and his father will not sign the birth cert and will not pay child support and will not give up his rights I am a single mother who has kept myself off welfare because they will go after him and. I am not wanting anything from him, I am just wanting to take his last...

Developing your psychic abilities? [ 8 Answers ]

They say everyone is psychic but they don't know how to tune it. How can I develop my psychic abilities? I heard meditation works but I find it hard to relax and distract myself from the outside.

View more questions Search