Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2011, 11:47 AM
    Outlook and contacts
    How do I get access to all of my contact files when sending an email through outlook? I have 7 different files of contacts and I can only get access to 2 from the drop down menu when sending an email. :confused:

Check out some similar questions!

How to import contacts from my Outlook 2007 contacts to BT Yahoo contacts? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping that if I can import my list of Outlook contacts into BT Yahoo webmail it might stopping blocking emails from known friends. There appear to be no instructions for importing Outlook 2007 contacts into BT Yahoo/Talk21. I am following the instructions for earlier versions of Outlook, have...

Outlook creating duplicates of contacts [ 1 Answers ]

What can be the reason for outlook to duplicate the contacts? I have one contacts folder and whenever I scan a visit card it creates another copy of it as if I scan it twice. This shows only when searching the address book while in the contact itself it is showing only one contact This is driving...

Where are contacts stored in outlook express v6 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the file or file type where the contacts are kept in outlook express ver 6.

Exporting Contacts from Microsoft Outlook [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can extract a the Contacts from one Outlook to another? Export and Import or? Any ideas and suggestions please? Thanks!

Exporting Outlook Express contacts [ 2 Answers ]

I just upgraded to a new computer at work. Old comp running Windows 98, new comp with Windows XP MCE. I am trying to export my contacts from Outlook Express from old comp to new, but the contacts are not saved as a .wab file. The prior user had them saved to "Microsoft Outlook Contact Store". There...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.