The state which produced the maximum gold in india
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 19, 2011, 08:58 AM
    Here you go: Gold India growth statistics details figures
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 19, 2011, 09:02 AM

I googled for this information. There are only three gold mines in India, but apparently it is on the decline, although India is the largest USER in the world of this precious metal.

You can Google yourself by entering 'goid mining in India' and come up with multiple sites to peruse.

Ti ck
    erpritamrawat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 10:27 PM
    Karnataka

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US-India treaty benefits in MA state tax? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi A.T.E, Thanks for your advice and time. Let me keep it as straight as possible: 1. Can I claim US-India treaty benefits while filing state taxes in Mass. 2. Can I claim my brother as dependent if I am paying his tuition fee for undergrad education in US? If yes, where do I reflect it in...

Us state tax file india [ 3 Answers ]

I have filled my Federal tax of 2008 on time but forgot to file State Tax (IL), please suggest the way to file the tax as I can't file online now & I am not in US. Please provides pointes to follow the same. Thanking you in Advance

Maximum length of a residential lease in Washington state [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Washington State, my landlord wants to sign a 5 year lease on a residential property, is that legal in Washington State, and What is the maximum length a residential lease can be?

Grand theft auto maximum charge in state of GA [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter 19yrs old took her friends keys while sleeping and on top of that totalled it. He is not pressing charges but can she still be charged with this offense since he filed a report?

Largest production of vegetables state in india [ 0 Answers ]

Which are the states and places are the largest producer of the following vegetables Potato Tapico Cucumber Pepper Onion Pumpkin Ladies finger Dal

View more questions Search