Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Jan 18, 2011, 10:47 PM
    How to pay back SS cause I made too much
    Hi again... I made about 16,000 over the 14,160.. (($30,140 ))so I have to pay back about 8,000.. that will be paid back in 2011... so how do I do the social security work sheet? That tells me how much of SS I will pay on... should I exclude the pay back that I'll do in 2011 or is there a credit somewhere that will happen in 2011 for the 8,000 ?
    Soucial security was about 20,400... thank you... richard

Check out some similar questions!

Never ordered to pay child support can you get back pay [ 9 Answers ]

I have a soon to be 13 year old daughter. Her father has only seen her maybe 5 times her whole life. He has never been court ordered to pay child support but we did have a paternity test done when she about 1 year old. But he wouldn't stay in one place or keep a job long enough to get a support...

Do I have to pay back maternity leave pay or disability pay? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm going out on disability next week for about three-four weeks. After that, I'll be having a baby and I'll get 6 weeks maternity pay at 50%. Do I have to pay my company back for this if I quit while on leave? My benefits are under my husband.

Boyfriend made me pay for chocolate? [ 7 Answers ]

Something small but I thought I want to ask people opinion out there. My boyfriend and I don't live in the same country, we have been doing this long distance for months. We visit each other and last time he came and visit me he asked me what I want from where he lives. SOmething simple I said...

Can per diem be made part of pay [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Long Beach Ca. and have owned my Condo for over 10 years. Can the Condo Asscication now tell me I can some in my own home?

Do I have to pay back disability company monies I receive from SS for back pay [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. I just received SS after applying for 5 years. I just received my back pay from SS as well. Now, the disability company that was paying me wants 100% of my back pay and my son's dependent check as well. I thought this was protected under 42 USC Sec 407 (a). ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.