Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bk39 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 09:23 PM
    PC security, more needed?
    I have only the MSN Windows security blanket that comes with Win 7. Do I need other, more, security besides that?
    Thanks.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jan 21, 2011, 10:11 AM
    In my opinion, yes. Consider placing a NATing hardware router w/firewall between your computer and the Internet gateway device (cable modem, DSL modem, etc) on your network. Another brand of software security suite on the computer itself wouldn't hurt either. Also, patch the computer every month automatically or manually via Windows Update. Finally, think before you click on any email links.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Social Security disability,unemployment and social security [ 2 Answers ]

I got approved for ssdi but got disapproved for ssi because my unemployment can I later get ssi after my unemployment is finished?:(

Security Deposit: Am I entitled to the full security deposits based on the following [ 5 Answers ]

Can a NY landlord, claim charges for the following: 1. cleaning an apartment myself? 2. an extra dog kept without landlord's permission 3. companion that lived for two months in the apartment without the landlord's permission.

Supplemental security income and social security disability income? [ 2 Answers ]

If you are approved for supplemental security income and social security disability will you get full benefits from both or will it get cut in half and if your children receive ssi will their benefit be effected?

Holden Jackaroo Radio Security Code needed [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Can anyone please suggest how I might go about breaking into my car stereo, I had some auto electrical work done on my 2nd hand Holden Jackaroo recently, of course the guy had to disconnect the battery leads consequently leaving me with a great electrics BUT no radio!! I did NOT get a...

View more questions Search