Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k_toon87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 18, 2011, 08:27 PM
    80s/90s mid-day kids movie about a goblin king (not Labyrinth)
    Does anyone recall ever seeing an old 80s ,possibly early 90s movie , I think it was from the U K ,where at the end (this is basically all I can remember)there is some Goblin king in shackles or something and when the hero/heros finally free him he puts the shackles back on the bad guy (using the same curse that was used on him)... and they're all in this big castle-sorta thing I guess?? If anyone remembers anything along the lines of that , I'd love to know what that movie was , and the guy in the stocks(goblin king or whoever)had green skin, cheers !

Check out some similar questions!

80s or early 90s kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

So I'm trying to find the title of a movie I saw as a little kid... so it was made in 1991 or earlier. Here's what I remember... It was NOT animated. There was a scene in a forest where a girl is running away from trolls and tries to hide in a little cottage. She hides in the attic looking...

Kids movie from 80s/90s [ 1 Answers ]

There's a film from my childhood but don't know what it is! All I can remember is that there are 2 (or maybe more) families vacationing together (cousins maybe?) in a big house near some woods (I think) and they don't get on. There's a scene where a little girl who's kind of snobby is explaining to...

Alien movie with kids for 80s or 90s [ 3 Answers ]

First of all, sorry if my English is bad, it's not my primary language. I need the title for one movie. Story goes something like this. Movie starts with the strange storm preparing on the Earth, sky is red. Woman is going to hospital to give birth. She gave birth to boy and girl (who is...

80s/90s fantasy sci-fi kids movie with a labyrinth [ 8 Answers ]

Im desperatly trying to find this movies title that I saw when I was a kid. Im not sure if it was made in the 80s or early 90s, but this is what I do know: First I remember a scene of a dark labyrinth (not the Daviod Bowie one)... like I think that's where some children were lost or smthing. Can't...

I'm looking for the name to a kids 80s/90s movie [ 4 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched as a kid, so I can show it to my nephew. From what I can remember its about two kids a boy and girl and the get sucked into a book or TV and into this make-believe land. Everyone in the town has a color, and the lead women use to be rainbow,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.