Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diramsey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 07:56 PM
    12 piece complete set
    I have a setting for 12 people and gravy bowl,salad bowl, sugar and creamer bowl of Noritake China pattern number 7527. It has a silver trim around the edges with white flowers and leaves on the plate. How much is it worth?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 18, 2011, 08:01 PM

Your public library has a collectibles book that lists china sets and their value. If they don't have the current book in their collection, ask for it through interlibrary loan or to have that page faxed from the owning library.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noritake, willow pattern 12 piece set, vintage, value? [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried local dealers, the noritake site and some sight that charge a lot of money which I do not have. I just need to know what I have and how much the original late 40's early to mid 50's noritake, willow pattern,12 piece full set is worth. The numbers on the back are5509 and under that the...

Presidents Cards from the 1950's complete set [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what a complete set of President Cards could possibly be worth today? I would hate to sell it on E bay. They include all presidents from Washington to Eisenhower with the three additional cards of the declaration of independence etc.

View more questions Search