*Igniter comes on with bright red/blue flame
    *Burners then come on
    *Fan blower comes on
    *Shortly after blower comes on, burners go out, and blower continues to run
    *Igniter comes back on
    *Burners then come back on
    *Then Burners go out again about 5 sec later
    *This process keeps repeating itself

Indicator lights show that furnace is working properly. Cleaned sensor, removed filter, put filter back in and it started to work properly again for about an hour. Then furnace repeated problem. Turned off Thermostat and then back on and it started to work again. It has currently stayed on since resetting the Thermostat.

This is the 2nd occurrence of this problem. The first time, we reset both the furnace & thermostat & that fixed the problem until now (2 months later).
    leslie61 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 09:50 PM

I got the same problem wish one of us would get an answer I changed the limit switch that goes inside of furnace and mine worked fine for a 1 1/2 don't know which way to go now.good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash not draining [ 1 Answers ]

Dishwasher doesn't drain after cycle..

No heat on ultra V tech 80 [ 2 Answers ]

There is no heat on unit and someone suggested my smart valve needs to be replaced? Is that true?

Ultra vires [ 4 Answers ]

I hold 51% share of a private limited company named Suria Alliance. I was influenced by Mat and Mutu (3rd partiy)) to sell my shares in the company.Later, Mat and Mutu had actually bought all Suria Alliance shares by cheating us until all of the other directors resigned. I was reappointed as one...

Kenmore ultra wash [ 2 Answers ]

I have a kenmore ultra wash that I inherited with a house about 6 years ago. All was fine until recently when it became apparent that the dishes were no longer coming out of the dishwasher clean. Glasses come out with a film on them, silverware still looks dirty, plates dirty... Has the thing...

Ultra 100 Bios [ 1 Answers ]

On boot UP this message appears "ULTRA 100 BIOS IS NOT ISTALLED BECAUSE THERE ARE NO DRIVES ATTACHED" what could be the problem?

View more questions Search