Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biffanyruth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 09:48 AM
    'Quick Rinse' light flashing on Kenmore ultra wash
    The "Quick Rinse" light on our Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher started flashing and the dishwasher will not run at all. There is also part of the "time remaining" number flashing (but not a complete number). I have tried pushing the suggested buttons on this site to try and reset it, but nothing changes. Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore ultra wash 665 1315 dishwasher flashing green light troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a two year old Kenmore ultra wash 665 1315 and it doesn't start. The green clean light on the front is flashing 6 times, then once. I have tried the reset 1hr wash, heated dry and it doesn't seem to reset. Any help would be appreciated!

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model 665.13779, Flashing light and won't start [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the reset code for model 665.13779? The red lights on the "normal wash" and "cancel" buttons flash and the washer is completely unresponsive. I've found reset codes for just about every model but this one! As an alternative I tried this, and it seemed to work momentarily. So...

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher lock light flashing [ 0 Answers ]

I have a kenmore ultra wash dishwasher model 16a69990/665 that won't run. The Lock On light is flashing. Tried turning off at power source, unplugging and resetting with random button pressing but no luck. Any ideas?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.