Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beth_iesha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 05:29 AM
    I'm currently applying for a nursing job in saudi arabia.
    I'm currently applying for a nursing job in saudi and a cetain agency texted me that I'm for interview for al saedy medical center located at makkah, ksa. Anyone knows about this facility because I searched through the net but it was a clinic that came out which is lcoated in yanbu ksa instead of makkah, ksa... kindly help me with this. Im quiet confused.thanks!
    lisame77777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2014, 06:43 AM
    I was also offered same clinic in makkah under first select agency.. you already have any update?thanks.
    DesertSniper84 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2015, 04:10 AM
    There are two of those clinics in makkah. None in yanbu. The two cities are not even close to each other so that must be an error you read about yanbu. Negotiate a high salary. As a foreigner coming here since it's a huge change you have that leverage. Combine with going to a small city and carrying a foreign certification, you could make a lot of money. Sign no more than a year contract if possible. You won't want to stay here for more than that I guarantee. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Saudi Arabia safety place to go? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I get to stay in Saudi Arabia for next two years and wonder the actual situation there. Is it safe country for non-muslim foreigner to stay and go around? Is there any limitation of internet access? Thank a million. B.B

Manpower recruitment in Saudi Arabia [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to procure manpower in saudi arabia by 15nt of June, what will the fate of this new efforts

UL Certification in Saudi Arabia? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if UL Certification is a requirement in Saudi Arabia? We are reworking a motor for a piece of hospital equipment to be 220v/60mz and need to know if we have to go through this step to export.

Saudi Arabia [ 5 Answers ]

What does diplomatic issue mean?

View more questions Search