Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

Jan 18, 2011, 01:24 AM
    a ghost?
    This might seem a little random, but how would I know if there is a ghost in the house, or if it is just in my head?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2011, 03:37 AM

Ghosts are not real, so probably just in your head.
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

Jan 18, 2011, 10:46 AM

Then how are there sightings?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2011, 11:03 AM

It's mostly stuff in people's head, or exaggerating normal things such as wind etc. They don't see a ghost, they see something that they interpret as a ghost. The brain can get confused, especially in times of grief or stress.

Despite interest in ghosts for many hundreds of years, there is really no evidence that they are real.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it ghost or is it me? [ 5 Answers ]

My home was built in 1900 I have looked but have yet to find any information about anyone every dying here. My wife and our twin girls live here and my mother lives here with us also. The first halloween here is when we my wife and I heard a young lady scream that woke us both up we the sound...

I think I have a ghost following me [ 4 Answers ]

I think that I have a ghost following me. I was home alone a couple of months and the radio randomly goes on, I turn it off, go back down stairs, and then it goes off again. Then today I was home alone again and my door opens up really loudly, ( it was closed.) and then shuts again. I just said "...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

Just like a ghost [ 7 Answers ]

What should I do? I feel like I'm getting left in the dark. I sit wif this group at school once I thought they were my friends but now I'm not so sure. Every break I would sit wif this group but lately no one would talk to me. They wouldn't even acknowled if I were even there. I've been having...

View more questions Search