Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbobhutto Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 10:56 PM
    I acquired this bracelet at an auction. Does anyone know the retail value ?
    The bracelet has 4 panels each depicting a scene of a man and a donkey. It is from Jalisco, Guadalahara, Mexico. I do not know who the 19 in the eagle stamp refers to or how old it is. I appreciate any information on this . I have looked to no avail. Thanks.
    Attached Images

tonylester Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2014, 04:25 AM
    Great bracelet! How much you pay for this bracelet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Have just acquired an edger (PowerTrim 150 w/B+S 3.5 Mdl 91202-1309E1 Code 981217YA). [ 0 Answers ]

Have just acquired an edger (PowerTrim #150 w/B+S 3.5hp Mdl 91202-1309E1 code 981217YA). I am guessing the previous owner had attempted to rebuild the carb, as there seems to be parts missing. Have purchased a rebuild kit, but with no diagram, The correct placement of the springs/pushrods are...

Debts acquired before marriage - who is responsible [ 4 Answers ]

My husband co-signed a high loan before we were married , could I be held responsible in any way to pay it should my husband pass away or fail to make the payments ?

Selling a newly acquired business [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a business aprox 6 months ago and it was not a good decision. There is no way to boost sales and the equipment is old and falling apart. This was purchased as per my father's encouragement and he signed as a guarantor. Now I want to sell and get out of this mess. I financed through...

Wife acquired china [ 1 Answers ]

I may not have enough info or be able to describe it welll enough for anyone to know but here goes. My wife acquired china from a relative, we are looking to sell it (if it is even worht anything). 1. from Kobenhaven (the marking on it is KJ - a weird symbol like an o - BENHAVN. 2. it has...

View more questions Search