Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chillindisciple Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 09:18 PM
    "No heat" on York m/n P3CUD model furnace. Need help.
    Cust complained about no heat.

Arrived at residence and immediately found bad spiral type HSI that was cracked-replaced with Sil-Nitride type.

Also suspected old W/R 50E/47-070 Ignition control-replaced with universal control.

Cleaned & checked burners, flame sensor(flame sense reading @ 3.8 uA).

Once furnace put back together furnace starts up right away. I noticed that the fan/limit was causing the ignition process to short cycle. Checked air filter-replaced. Checked fan settings-changed blower speed for heat from med to low speed. Observed furnace operation for half-hour to 45 min. Fan/limit no loger cycling and furnace operation seemed stable.

Followed up with customer about 3 hours later. Customer complained that she had to reset furnace at service switch because the furnace wasn't running. Furnace comes right on after reset-which tells me that the ignition control was into "lockout".

What am I missing?

Check out some similar questions!

York 4 ton Heat pump model EDFH which ices [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 13 years old York 4 ton Heat pump model EDFH which ices when the temperature gets below 32F. The problem with this pump started when the card became defective about three months ago when the temperature was in the 70's F. I called a tech and they replace the card with a universal card...

Can somebody help me troubleshoot my york furnace? I have no heat. [ 1 Answers ]

In a cal for heat, the induction motor starts up and immediately shuts down, then the blower turns on an won't shut off. I turn off the t-stat and I still won't shut down until I turn off the breaker. The led flashes 12 times but the fault code label doesn't have 12 on it.

York furnace no heat [ 1 Answers ]

My York 800c affinity gas furnace is not coming on it's 6 months old. I lived in San Antonio. I have program thermostat I set for heat and nothing happen. I hear click on but no heat I wait for hour still no heat. Now my thermostat say temporary what does that mean? I check in attic and gas value...

York furnace model #p1ddb12n08001c [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced my gas valve because it was cutting off after a few minutes of operation. This worked great for about a month or so but now it is doing the same thing again. Is there another issue or is the gas new gas valve bad too? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Reedlr

Replacing an old Honeywell Thermostat with a Hunter Model 44260 to a York Heat Pump [ 0 Answers ]

I have an older Honeywell thermostat with wiring G(green) W(white) R(red) X(blue) B(black) O(orange) & Y(yellow). My new programmable thermostat Hunter 44260 has G R/C R/H Y/O W/B & Y1. Which wires go where on the new 44260 thermostat? The manual is not easy to understand. Thanks! D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.