Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shaydogs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 06:52 PM
    Netgear wifi Modem problems
    My problem is: my netgear wifi modem has suddenlly(a few months ago) gone super slow but it is wired to my computer which has fast internet (speeds are 1.5-2.1mbps) which is fast in australia condiering our 3rd world country lines. While our wireless devices get 18-47kbps which is unbearable. I have tried to change the channel(or whatever its callled) to differnet channels but still no luck and remove interference which also didn't work. The router used to give out same speeds as the computer but suddenly it stopped.
    Dannie33 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 06:58 PM
    Best thing to so is to call your provider. That has been happening with our BOB wifi was well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had to buy a new netgear, don't know how to connect my 2 comps together. Modem to Netg [ 3 Answers ]

My netgear quit working, so I bought another one. After I unplugged all the plugs to re-plug into the new one, my computers won't connect and one just won't sign on at all, not to AOL or E. I use AOL though. 2 lights on my modem are steady and one is flashing, the ethernet light. How can I connect...

Usb wifi modem device not working properly [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I try to connect to internet through a usb-wifi it says local only and as a result of this status I am not able to browse. Meanwhile other laptop in this range are working fine. I can't understand why this device is behaving very odd

Problems installing netgear wireless router WNR854T using CD [ 2 Answers ]

How do I install and configure my netgear wireless router without using the installation cd that came with the router? I cannot get past step 3 on the cd, it says 'restarting the network" shows the progress bar, reaches 100% then the installation hangs and freezes.

Netgear problems [ 3 Answers ]

I installed a router and for various reasons I had to tweak it, but, since I haven't logged in in so long, I forgot where I put the password, and had to reset the router - thinking it would be no problem just to reset the controls to the way I want them, since I knew the default password and all...

View more questions Search