Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CammieLove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 03:38 PM
    I failed two grades how do I skip to my right grade
    I have failed two grades and I'm 15 in the 8th grade where do I go to try to skip up to my right grade ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 03:44 PM

Have you talked with a teacher about this?

How are you doing in school now?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 04:27 PM

So you are now a straight A student, working at two years ahead of your current class.

But the real problem in high school is that most require a certain number of credits to proceed from one grade to another and they will require a total number of credits to granduate. So at this point it is unlikely that you will be able to.
    FloMit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 09:57 PM
    Go to your school oficce. Ask them how do you skip a grade. Mostly if you want to skip a grade you should be a good student and you ask for extra homework and help at home. And tell your principal how good you are doing. If he says you can skip 8th you go to your school disterk. And take a test that tells you you know most stuff in 8th grade. Wo-hoo you just skipped a grade.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I skip a grade [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the 8th grade I got held back in the 1st grade and I wanted to know what summer stuff I can take to get to my right grade?

Can I skip my child to 6 grade to be in her right grade [ 2 Answers ]

My child work very hard she and the fourth grade need to be and fifth she feeling sad that next year she want be and six grade I do to. Can she go to summer school and skip a grade

How can I skip a grade? [ 3 Answers ]

I really want to skip 8th grade and move on to high school because I am basically the oldest. I flunk 3rd grade but science than my grades have been pretty good except for 1 report card I got a 60 in one class and 70s ,but I ussually get 80s and 90s even 100s. I think I was going through a really...

I'm 15 and I'm going to 8th grade , I don't want to do 8th grade I want to skip to 9th [ 11 Answers ]

I stayed back in 4th grade and 5th grade , now I'm becoming a 8th grader , I'm really ready for high school even though my grades are a little low , can you help me shoud I move to a other country so they could skip me?

How can my child skip a grade in middle school [ 1 Answers ]

Our child was held back in 1st grade due to an October birth date. Now he is 12 and an A-B+ student going to 6th grade Aug-24 2010. He is very large compared to his classmates and wants to get involved in sports. It seems that he is in between being too old for most leagues or not in the...

View more questions Search