Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needananswer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 12:29 AM
    How many maximize 401K contributions?
    I am wondering what percent of people in the united states maximize their contributions to their 401K accounts?
    mcdonaldwpm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by needananswer
    I am wondering what percent of people in the united states maximize their contributions to their 401K accounts?
    I don't have the exact figures but those you PARTICIPATE in their company 401k plan is about 40%. Those who MAXIMIZE their contributions is probably less than 10%.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roth IRA contributions [ 1 Answers ]

I have contributed $4000 in my Roth IRA for 2006. Now I find out that it would be better for me to pay the income tax on an inherited annuity rather than having the estate pay the higher income tax rate. The annuity will be about $175,000, and that would put me over the limit for contributing...

Maximize A Web Page [ 3 Answers ]

Hi- Every time I open a web page, I have to go to the top right and maximize it--How can I change it so that every time I open a web page it automatically comes us maximized? Thank you--

Charitable Contributions [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Gospel Music Band. I have not applied for non-profit status although the real income is much less the $10,000 a year. An individual has expressed a desire to donate a Bus for us to travel in, however, they would like to write it off as a donation to this ministry. Is this possible?

Automatically Maximize Web Pages [ 1 Answers ]

Hi-- I'm using 98SE--when I open a web page, it doesn't come up maxamized--have to go to box at top for each page--thanks--

View more questions Search