Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gwyndalf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 12:07 PM
    Who did Man U sell to Birmingham recently? Was it Ben Johnson?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2011, 11:57 AM
    I think you mean : Ben Foster.
    He went on loan to Birmingham,but is now at West Brom'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I have a casual relationship with a recently divorced man? [ 15 Answers ]

A recently divorced grad student moved into my building recently. He is about ten years older, working on his PHD, is a university instructor, well-traveled, very handsome, funny and honest. Within the first few days of knowing each other we became very mutually attracted to each other and ended up...

Grade 11 Physics: Ben Johnson [ 4 Answers ]

My younger brother is in Grade 11, and has a physics problem he needs help with. As I have never been good with sciences I figured I could get some help here :o... any help is appreciated, but I have no idea about any of this kind of stuff, so explanations in the simplest possible terms would be...

Johnson & Johnson Co what method do they use [ 2 Answers ]

The question is - What method does Johnson & Johnson uses - Indirect for direct method base on there financial statements?

I recently filed chapter 13 including my house. Can I sell it? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently filed Chapter 13 including my home. My wife and I are separating and I need to sell the house. Can I do this?

Michael Johnson-Fastest man ever? [ 4 Answers ]

When Michael Johnson ran 19.32secs for the 200m in Atlanta 96', taking into account he ran a bend but was already hitting top speed when entering the second 100, would his average speed in this race have been fast enough to better the current 100m record of 9.77secs? Is there anyway of working this...

View more questions Search