Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy1126 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 10:35 AM
    How the terrarium affect the skin of lizard?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 10:47 AM

Can you give us some more information? Do you mean the lighting, the rocks or sand or even the food? Is there something specifically wrong with your lizard? What kind of lizard do you have, and what size terrarium?

Jan 17, 2011, 12:03 PM
    It's my son science project question.I think it the color of the terrarium
    Dogs Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 12:05 PM

We don't answer home work questions, but there is a section specifically for homework HELP, where some of us may be able to HELP you find the answer. But we won't do your son's homework for him... and neither should you!

Jan 17, 2011, 12:08 PM
    I'm just triying to find for him a helpful web that he can start from

Jan 17, 2011, 12:14 PM
    I didn't ask you to do my son homework .I'm just triying to find a helpful web.
    Dogs Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 02:38 PM

Try this. Reptile Skin Basics
    We only know what you tell us, and your question wasn't very clear.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 04:58 PM

This is the pet section, not the homework section. The only way we can help is if you actually have a lizard, and actually need help with that lizard.

Try putting this in the homework section, but be warned, as Bella said, we don't just give answers here. We can help, but your son has to put in the effort to find the answer. We can only lead him in the right direction after he's posted what he thinks the answer is.

Since this isn't an actual question about an actual lizard, I'm closing the thread. The OP can re-post in the homework section.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I recently gave my Ball Python a new terrarium. It has a waterfall and pond, and we w [ 3 Answers ]

I recently gave my Ball Python a new terrarium. It has a waterfall and pond, and we were wondering if she would eat one of the bottom feeder fish? We wanted to put one in to eat the algae off the glass. Thank you for reading, Eclipse1220

Can coffee affect my intake of metathione as my skin whitening? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi1 I'm 21 years old and I am now working at a hotel as a receptionist, I am tan eversinced but when I heard about metathione, me and my other officemate tried it, for my hope that this is the answer to my skin lightening, but I am also drinking coffee everyday, is it OK? Or will it be a problem...

Venus Flytrap in terrarium [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, lately I'm obsessed with carnivorous plants.The most common one is the venus flytrap. I have one and I read that they are dormant in winter season.It has lost its traps and some leaves are green still.I read that it needs to be in the cold from November to February so I placed the plant in...

What are the risks or affect of skin whitening? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the risks or affect of skin whitening?

Carnivorous plant terrarium [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I want to make a carnivorous plants terrarium. Im interested in finding glass globes or hi-tech looking recipients or odd shape glass recipients to give them a dramatic futuristic look.is there a web site or advise on where could I find these? I think that they could be turn into art pieces...

View more questions Search