Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 17, 2011, 10:32 AM
    Name of a toy from the 90s, colored blocks
    I can't remember the name of my favorite childhood toy, it's driving me crazy. They were these plastic colored blocks and were flat and stick shaped. They came in red blue and yellow. The red ones were the longest and the yellows were the shortest. There might have been other colors too. The blocks had a circle on each end and that's how you connected them, kind of like legos, only flatter and stick shaped. You could create different things with them like a rocket ship. The box they came in was light purple cardboard and the toys on the cover. It also had a handle on the top. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please help!
    tambashmet Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jan 13, 2012, 09:30 AM
    They sound like Tinker Toys. Might want to look those up and see if that's what you're thinking of. I had some. But the box doesn't sound familiar. Then again, Tinker Toys have been around for a long time so could be the boxes changed over time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to find out the name of this toy from the 90s! [ 2 Answers ]

I just remembered this toy that I used to have when I was young. This was probably in the early 90s. All I remember is that you could hook this toy up to the TV and the toy part sat in your lap and you could do different activities on it like coloring. Whatever you did on the toy part would show up...

Name this 90s toy [ 1 Answers ]

Can't remember this toy that I loved, it was similar to gloworms but it was either a bee or butterfly with curly hair and had flowers for antennas which light up. Does anyone remember them?? :confused:

View more questions Search