Jan 17, 2011, 08:28 AM
    What's the point?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 08:29 AM

Please clarify your question.
    Animus Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jan 18, 2011, 11:52 AM
    Well I can see your frustrated, Ill work with what I got.

Human beings have limited perspectives. We aren't conscious of everything that is going on, what we are doing, or why we are doing it. Its up to the people we chose to show the highlights of our perspective to reveal the things that me might have missed. Approach the people you care about from this angle. This can be practiced by beginning sentences with "Did you consider..." If you can figure out how they morally justified their detour around the questions that would pop up in your brain if your were in their position, then your advice will be better received.

As added advice I would suggest you stop watching soap opera's and television drama.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2011, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by peterbranton View Post
    whats the point?
    Of what?
    Effective communication is important.
    peterbranton Posts: 123, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2011, 01:44 AM
    Comment on Animus's post
    Your wrong completely, the question was meant in a light hearted sense, and I never watch such crap as soap operas etc lol , your have no idea of the person I am, and as to the advice I give it is always very sound and logical with a joke sometimes

Jan 19, 2011, 01:47 AM
    Comment on Animus's post
    And maybe you yourself should stop trying to judge people to try and big yourself up, you with your limited perspectives you hold yourself back in life if you like wolloing in your own spendor or you yourself can open your eyes and take a new look

Jan 19, 2011, 01:54 AM
    Comment on Animus's post
    Lol
    Animus Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jan 19, 2011, 10:11 AM
    As added advice I would suggest you stop watching soap opera's and television drama.[/QUOTE]

Its obvious you are sensitive to drama, you are trying desperately to start some with a complete stranger. My point is that you are trying to make other peoples problems, your problems, because you like to. When you can't solve these problems they hang with you because the sympathetic nerve cluster in your brain tells you to that what is happening on the television, or what is happening in your friends lives, is real and requires an emotional response.

My advice is to let the actors play their part, and stop bringing yourself down because you can't change this.

Jan 19, 2011, 01:26 PM
    Comment on Animus's post
    No I afraid you are wrong again , sorry! but I do what I do in logic , do you really think we live in a logical world or a world of bad logic , I preceive that thinks can change quite easily just through tech. new inventions for energy ,

Jan 19, 2011, 01:29 PM
    Comment on Animus's post
    Not because I feel sorry for them I don't even know them, but it annoys me all of the bad organisation skills and bad logic , its not has hard as you think , if you were to actually think about it, don't take things so personally , I responded 2 your (A)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 19, 2011, 11:41 PM

Thread closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's the point any more [ 34 Answers ]

What's the point in love? When you always get shot down I'm tired of hearing I love you, when I'm hundreds of miles away from the person, they say they want to be with me, yet then they go and act differently than the words they speak. When they say they want me to be the one they have true love...

Limits-Whats the point? [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting calculus and I just don't understand the point of limits. Why do I care about the values near a point? example: 1/x. Why should I care about values epsilon of 0? Also: 1/x when x is 0 does that mean the answer is infinity, correct?

What's the point.ugly [ 1 Answers ]

I think I'm so ugly.. all the things you don't want I have. I'm probably like 5.6 5.7 168 pounds.im not the smartest I swear there's something my parents are hiding from me like that I'm half retarded. I always get called ugly and people say they kiddin. I look in the mirror and I feel like I'm...

What's the point of marriage anyway. [ 31 Answers ]

BACKGROND(I'm engadged to a cool guy for 3 yrs in Oct. Love him lots, etc etc no questions there. BUT of late he's been able to find job's within the field he likes. Job's that take up all his time and force him to leave home for weeks with 2 days to see each other in between, when he comes home he...

View more questions Search