Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peterbranton Posts: 123, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2011, 08:25 AM
    Why is it only the stupid people in Government make it to central Government ?
    Why is it only the stupid people in Government make it to central Government ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2011, 08:39 AM

Because other stupid people vote for them.

Jan 17, 2011, 08:54 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Lol maybe, but really I think its down to the fact that they are the most easily guided by such things like fuels companies etc , so they receive the most campaign money to use no the public in the sense of hard sell mentalist techniques
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2011, 09:49 AM

I don't know that being stupid and being "easily guided" are inclusive.

Is your question whether "stupid people" are more easily "bought" by people with special interests?

Jan 17, 2011, 09:56 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    I mean weak minded people that cannot see beyond there own selfish needs, not understanding something greater than their own importance, a total ignorance to their function to maintain the system, the system to provide a substainable inferstructure
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2011, 09:57 AM

Then I'll go back to my original thought - weak minded people who cannot see beyond their own selfish needs, etc. are elected by other weak minded people... and so forth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stupid Government [ 34 Answers ]

Hello terrorists: Since you now have to remain seated during the last half of your flight, blow up the plane on the FIRST half... excon PS> Did I mention the stupid government?

People vs. Government [ 8 Answers ]

I know this may seem far fetched to some. I am serious about this and I was wanting some opinions, and kind of curious as to what kind of answers I can get. Does anybody the that We the People will eventually overthrow the government? I mean, we do have that right don't we? This country is being...

How has the government government legislate morality? [ 4 Answers ]

How has the government government legislate morality?

A government for the people. [ 40 Answers ]

Asked about two thirds of Americans' opposition to war, Cheney says, 'So?' Here is your trusted public servant exposing our governments true attitude towards the American people. Watch the vidieo. The Raw Story | Asked about two thirds of Americans' opposition to war, Cheney says, 'So?'

View more questions Search