Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    partygod Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 10:36 PM
    Illusions contacts VS Natural touch contacts
    Hi! Any one got any info on Illusions opeque colored contacts and Natrual Touch opeque colored contacts? Because I want to order some but my budget is very slim. The discroption of the contacts says that they provide depth to the eye... which gives off the illusion that they color you have is the your eye's real color. And so does natural touch.so my question is... which one looks more natural, and real??
    Please and thank you

PARTYGOD.
    april75 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by partygod
    Hi! any one got any info on Illusions opeque colored contacts and Natrual Touch opeque colored contacts? because I want to order some but my budget is very slim. the discroption of the contacts says that they provide depth to the eye...which gives off the illusion that they color you have is the your eye's real color. and so does natural touch.so my question is...which one looks more natural, and real???
    please and thank you

PARTYGOD.
    Hi,

I have worn contacts for some time and the best advice that I can give would be... go to your local eye care center and test out these contacts so you will know fist hand how they will look. The cost varies according to the place you choose to do business with and whether you have insurance. I hope this info will be helpful...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Contacts [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 16 years old and my parents think Im mature enough to handel contacts, but I have an astigmatism and I know there are contacts for that but what are they exactly and what does the doctor do when you go to get them? Also I have black hair and pretty dark brown eyes and I wanted to get...

Exporting Contacts from Microsoft Outlook [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can extract a the Contacts from one Outlook to another? Export and Import or? Any ideas and suggestions please? Thanks!

Girlfriend wants a break but still contacts me [ 15 Answers ]

Hello, This is my first time in these forums... I was hoping some of you could give me a clue to what my girlfriend is doing Me (20) and my girlfriend (17 1/2) have been dating steady for a year and some change everything was going great we never fought or anything we even got along very...

Exporting Outlook Express contacts [ 2 Answers ]

I just upgraded to a new computer at work. Old comp running Windows 98, new comp with Windows XP MCE. I am trying to export my contacts from Outlook Express from old comp to new, but the contacts are not saved as a .wab file. The prior user had them saved to "Microsoft Outlook Contact Store". There...

View more questions Search