Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NRawson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 06:07 AM
    Need help with 1960's or early 70's Sci Fi film
    In about 1975 on TV, I saw a brief part of a sci fi film which I haven't seen again. It was in colour, and all I saw was two spacecraft of futuristic design and one fired up its three rear engines in a slowly brightening orange flare. Its not 2001. That's all I know... Thanks if you can help"

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70's -early 80's sci fi movies [ 5 Answers ]

Thia space movie was about a crew that either lands on a planet or comes across a evil entity that makes their worst fears become a reality. In one scene a female has a fear of worms and this fear appears and attacks her,eating off her clothes and leaving her slimmed. For the life of me I can't...

Want to know late 70's, early 80's sci-fi movie name [ 2 Answers ]

This actually could have been a made-for-tv movie. The plot was that there was a private plane that had to land in a small town. The plane survivors noticed that there was sort of a "loop" within the community. For example, a survivor went into a barber shop and saw a client getting a haircut...

80's 70's sci-fi film [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All, Can you help?:confused: :confused: I am trying to remember a 80's possible late 70's sci-fi film. I can remember the start where it showed a Kevin Costner look a like building a robot, like you see him cutting metal and the robot looks just like him, but blinks really slowly...

Animated sci-fi kid's film from either 80's or 70's [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a film I liked as a young child - the start of the film had a little boy lost in an otherwordly jungle that seemed like a maze of giant roots. Glowing yellow and red fruit grew on some of the plants. Later in the film there was a colony of faceless people that tried...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.