Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdknable Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 11:26 AM
    Lone Star Theatre Inc.
    Lone Star Theatre Inc. owns and operates movie theaters throughout Arizona and Texas. Lone Star Theatre has declared the following annual dividends over a six-year period: 2005, $7,500; 2006, $9,000; 2007, $30,000; 2008, $30,000; 2009, $40,000; and 2010, $48,500. During the entire period ending December 31 of each year, the outstanding stock of the company was composed of 10,000 shares of cumulative, 2% preferred stock, $50 par, and 50,000 shares of common stock, $1 par.

If required, for parts 1 and 2, round answers to nearest whole cent. Enter a zero if no dividends will be paid.

1. Calculate the total dividends and the per-share dividends declared on each class of stock for each of the six years. There were no dividends in arrears on January 1, 2005. Summarize the data in tabular form, using the following column headings:

AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 16, 2011, 03:19 PM
    Looks like a school assignment, which will NOT be answered.

Giving you the answer defeats the purpose of going to school, which is to learn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a $20 bill that has star after the serial # IK 02286111 green star? [ 0 Answers ]

The $20 bill has #IK 02286111 star green. Under it K11. In the right corner under 20 G366. If you know anything about this please let me know. Thank you for your time.

Obama cries (lone)wolf. [ 35 Answers ]

Even though every attatck ,failed attack ,and plot discovered during Obama's term has had direct links to jihadi organizations overseas ,with most of them being either recruited or influenced by Imam Anwar Al Awlaki;the President and his staff continue to insist that these are lone wolf operations....

I got a personal lone from citibank Bahrain [ 15 Answers ]

I got a personal lone of BD - 2100 from citibank Bahrain and paid few EMIs but afer copul of months I lost my job and got back to India now Some one from citi Bank`s Leagel Department calls me and is thretning me about there collection agencies in far east

The Lone Wolf [ 1 Answers ]

I have a print with a copyright of 1925 Borin Chicago. I believe that it is called "THE LONE WOLF". I found it under the steps of my husband's grandmothers house when we were cleaning it out after she passed away. I am having it framed to help preserve it. It has a couple of tears and looks like...

Lone trimadore? [ 2 Answers ]

So I just got back from vacation and on the way back we heard the I'm a lone trimadore song like a million times so I was wondering what in the world is a trimadore... am I even spelling it right? And who sings it? My dad says it's a cheeseburger I say it's a cowboy or something We're...

View more questions Search