Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dincenee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 11:16 AM
    I have a big problem. I really don't know, how topic of research work I choose? I want to write in math. Can you help me?

I really need some research work in maths. Please, send me some of yours works.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2011, 12:27 PM

At what level?

Jan 16, 2011, 12:44 PM
    Secondary school

Jan 16, 2011, 12:44 PM
    Comment on Capuchin's post
    Secondary school
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2011, 12:46 PM

Now, secondary school has 'O' levels and 'A' levels, following the British system.

Are you interested in any particular topic?

Vectors, Trigonometry, Calculus?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need a finance topic to do research work in PG [ 9 Answers ]

I am doing Master in commerce, I have a dissertation programme at end of the semester, I can't select a topic based on finance / investment. Help me to select a valuable topic to do like research work .

Using GM as the work organization research the elements of business. Must be 4-5 page [ 1 Answers ]

Using GM as the work organization research the elements of business. Must be 4-5 pages in length with one PERT chart and one Gantt chart. Describe the organization’s basic legal, social, and economic environments Describe the organization’s managerial, operational, and financial issues...

What is holitisc marketing? How could it can drawn under for research work ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to do a reach in Holistic marketing ,but it contain four models ,but I am little bit mantle to get start it ?

Shaping Maths(P6 work) [ 1 Answers ]

Ahmad and Peter started jogging from point P at the same time,but in opposite directions along a road. After jogging for 2 h,the boys were 34 km apart.If Ahmad's average jogging speed was 8km/h,find Peter's average jogging speed.

View more questions Search