Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wrbabb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 11:55 PM
    Blower motor and squirrel cage making noise
    Do I need to balance the squirrel cage fan? If so how do I do that?

Check out some similar questions!

Oil furnace blower motor squirrel cage [ 3 Answers ]

I need to replace my furnace blower motor squirrel cage. This is the mechanism that moves air throughout my house for air conditioning or heat. My current squirrel cage is currently out of balance & needs to be replaced. I think my blower motor turns counter clockwise. There is a difference...

Motor or squirrel cage mount? [ 2 Answers ]

Air conditioner only makes low pitched whining noise when squirrel cage is coming to a stop after turning off the motor.

Balancing a squirrel cage [ 2 Answers ]

When we moved into our house, the furnace was filthy. Previous tenants didn't use filters. While removing a grocery sack full of dust, dirt & lint, the balancing weights on the squirrel cage came off. They didn't appear to be in great condition either. Where would I take the cage to have it...

How do I get the blower motor cage out of unit? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get the blower motor cage out of unit? I have a rheem horizontal attic mdel

Furnace motor noise - bird cage spins slow [ 1 Answers ]

My blower motor on this 1985 lennox furnace started to make a noise for about 2 minutes On start up -noticed little air flow from vents - inspect the bird cage and it was turning very slow. Started 2 days ago and now the noise is the constant - do I need a new motor or can I lubricate the bearing

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.