Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kulemin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 09:44 PM
    What's that song in a think a movie children sing in africa, parents find there kids
    It's a beautiful chant sort of song that the kids sing and this family finally finds there kids.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's children sing along movie, real people are characters, not animated [ 2 Answers ]

It starts with a brother and sister coloring on the floor. Their basset hound walks in and they sing "Do your ears hang low" then the dog jumps into the coloring book and the children follow. They end up in a land and are greeted by a woman who is upset because her jumper is all white, it's lost...

What's a really awsome rock song to sing? [ 10 Answers ]

Okay well A lot of people don't know that I love to sing and what I love to sing is classic or just plain rock songs like I guess Foo Fighters and Hoobastank Aerosmith the beatles Styx Queen and a lot more! And now a days I can't really find a good fast or slow rock song that suits my voice(my...

Trting to find who sing this song only know some parts [ 1 Answers ]

From the top to the bottom now that I got you ima stick stick stick ooooh

80s/90s children movie sing a long maybe? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, this is what I remember... So it was live action/puppets... there was a brother and sister... I think they lived in a tree? I remember there was always a noisy bird kept in a cage with the cover over it, and he loved to eat crakers! Then the little boy like lost his Kite or something? I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.