Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tim3922 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 07:34 PM
    Mercury 95 t50hp boat motor
    Hi I have a 95 mercury 50 hp motor on my boat and it is not pumping water properly? I hooked my hose and ear muffs up to get her going and the water was not traveeling up and out of where it is supposed to come out of. Also when I star her up after about 5-10mins an alarm sounds and wontt stop? Does anybody know what I can do to fix tthis or will I need to take it somewhere for someone else to fix?
    Thanks
    faztbullet Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2011, 02:41 PM

That is a sign of a weak/damaged impeller. The alarm you hear is a overheat alarm. To prevent anydamage replace the impeller or carry to a service center and have replaced

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boat outboard motor [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Evinrude 110 HP VRO Ser. # J1127547, Mod. # E110TLCDC with less than 20 hours on it, no corrosion, kept inside since it was put on the boat. What year model is the motor and how much is it worth?

Age of boat and motor [ 1 Answers ]

Thinking about buying a secondhand boat sportsman craft with a 105hp chrysler motor (serial number 1057HD 1141G 594817). How do I find out how old the boat and the motor are. The boat has a hole and a crack in the inner floor could this be repaired, the hole is big enough to put your hand in. Would...

Chrysler boat motor [ 1 Answers ]

Am interested in buying a boat with a 105hp chrysler outboard motor on it was wondering how reliable these motors are and are the parts easy to get?

Boat motor [ 7 Answers ]

Old boat motor only runs if I spray starting fluid in it. Cleaned carb and new gas and plugs. Any ideas?

View more questions Search