Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    high156 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 05:02 PM
    Scifi movie late 80s or 90s
    Looking for the title of a scifi movie - not really sure of the timeframe... I have seen it on the tele.

The plot as far as I can remember it...

- earth has serious environmental problems and a solution has to be found
    - a mission into space is being organised to find a solution
    - a team of very young people will man a spaceship and do the mission
    - the mission is being sabotaged by the government because they don't want the mission to be a success
    - the crew overcomes the sabotage and continue on the mission anyway

It could be that there is a second and a third part of the movie

Thanks !
    james dale Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2013, 12:52 PM
    Try here

A List of Science Fiction, Space and Science Films & TV Shows (Includes Cast, Director,Plot)

Something may ring a bell although nothing stands out to me!

Good luck
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

May 3, 2013, 09:48 PM
    Sounds a bit like
    The pilot episode of,.

Earth 2 (94)

-view clip-

-view clip 2-

---
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Jul 15, 2013, 09:35 PM
    Earth star voager

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of a scifi anime series (late 80s - begin 90s) [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for the name of a scifi anime series I have seen a long time ago. The few details I remember: - The series played in space and there were battles - The spaceships were fighter like but they had two (?) small fighters attached Thanks !

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

Probably Late 80s Early 90s movie [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I don't remember much from this one but ill give what I got or think I can remember... the movie was about some people that where brought in for some sort of circus thing and they were deformed for the show by some green gew.. the ring master or what ever was the one that did it to them......

This movie is late 80s or early 90s around there. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie is a comedy about 16 to 20 year old kids. Trying to find some party, a group like stoners kids .looking and asking were this party is at the end they meet up at a house and meet some girls there and hang out. Then the parents come or the cops something along those line and break it up....

Late 80s or 90s movie [ 2 Answers ]

Watched It When I Was Younger With Brother And Sister But They Don't Remember It. I Remember Spring Fling Being The Title But Can't Find It Any Where So That Might Not Be It. The Movie Takes Place At A Hotel And The Owners Daughter's Birthday Is Coming Up I Think It Was Her Sweet 16. I Believe...

View more questions Search