Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    high156 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 04:55 PM
    Title of a scifi anime series (late 80s - begin 90s)
    Hi, I am looking for the name of a scifi anime series I have seen a long time ago.

The few details I remember:
    - The series played in space and there were battles
    - The spaceships were fighter like but they had two (?) small fighters attached

Thanks !

Check out some similar questions!

Title of an late 80s or 90s children's movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was young, like 8, 9 years old so I don't remember very much. I just really want to know the title so I can download it and watch it again. It was about these two young boys, two brothers, who somehow ended up in an old house with their mother. I distinctly remmeber, at...

Hbo mystery series from late 80s, early 90s. [ 1 Answers ]

This series, I think, was not on for very long. These two kids would work with the police to detect mysteries. The one scene that sticks out in my head is the kids were walking by there tree house and the boy says, I bet I can tell you what color your underwear are." She says, "How?" He says,...

Late 80s to early 90s movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie that used to play on disney channel on saturdays. It's a BBC movie about a girl witch named "Harriet," I think?? She went to a school named hogwarts and the similarties to harry potter are crazy but I can't recall the name. I do remember that in the movie she was given a cat in a...

Kids late 80s-90s movie title [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I'm 17 and when I was a lot younger like I think maybe like 5-7 thee was this movie that I would always want to rent and watch over and over from blockbuster and I don't remember much but there was like an explorer guy kind of like christopher columbus and he was looking for something and he...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.