Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2011, 02:00 PM
    Sever pain in the left wrist vein area
    Here's a bit about me; I'm 18 years old, I'll hopefully be going to university in September. I'm really not the healthiest of girls, I almost never exersise; I do sometimes play the Wii with my friends and I'm a part-time waitress so I run around for an hour in a shift, I'm just really lazy otherwise. (in case you think any of that is relevant)

Every now and then I get unbearable pain in my left wrist along the vein from my forearm to the base of my hand, it doesn't hurt much on my arm but on my wrist (where you can see the veins) it's extremely painful. Usually I either squeeze it tightly for a long time, hit/slap it repeatedly or push my knuckles from my elbow to the base of my hand over and over for it to go away.
    I don't know if it's relevant but I also get a shap throbbing pain on my upper arm where I had my TB jab six years ago, and in my back and legs, it isn't as painful and doesn't last as long, in fact I hardly notice them really so I'm not too concerned, but my wrist is excruciating to the point of near tears.
    jeje409 Posts: 84, Reputation: 9

Jan 16, 2011, 03:34 AM
    You need to see a doctor right away.. You may have Carpel Tunnel Syndrome or Ulna Wrist Syndrome.There is inflammation somewhere.If you can't see a doctor right away go to the pharmacy and get some Ibuprofen... the strongest you can find.I have been through this and still am going through this.Hope you feel better soon :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain starting in lower left back, left ovary,groin an leg area [ 2 Answers ]

I have been experiencing pain in my lower back on the left side with a burning sensation in my left ovary, groin area and left thigh. Added to these symptoms I have also been having a fever. I did an ultrasound of the groin and pelvic which revealed swollen lymph nodes. Cause I was also having a...

On & off pain in left waist area [ 2 Answers ]

I've seen 3 doctors this last week for an on & off gnawing type pain in my left waist that goes down into my lower left side. I can sometimes feel sensitivity to my leg also. I've been having back problems, but nothing is showing up in the lower back x-rays. The dr. thinks I may have the start...

Pain in left groin area [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, first time user here. I am 41, have had a hysterectomy 4 years ago, been having a lot of pain in left groin area. Have had mri, x-ray, ultrasound, and they cannot find anything. At first they thought it was my gallbladder, but to no avail, it was fine. Where do I go from here? Major drugs...

View more questions Search