Ask
    robertorozales Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 07:35 AM
    How can I trace a usa nomber
    I need one cell nomber for a person in usa
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 15, 2011, 07:50 AM

Cell numbers are usually "private" numbers and not listed. You would have to call the provider of the phone and find who to contact there. Get a sopeana for the records.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 15, 2011, 10:09 AM

It will depend on the provider and how they have the number, for example, there are many pre paid cell phones that just can not be traced, you can pay cash for the phone at the store, load min each month and no one at all knows who owns that phone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have you renounced your USA citizenship and been allowed back in the USA to visit? [ 5 Answers ]

I am about to become a German citizen. Germany requires you to renounce your USA citizenship as in my case, they do not allow dual. I have no problem with renouncing my USA citizenship. My only concern is not being allowed back in the USA to visit. Supposed, the Embassy has confirmed that I will...

Tax returns in USA if less than 180 days stay in USA [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am from Inida.I stayed less than 180 days in US. My total Fedral tax deducted was $3261 and social security tax was $1510. Will I be freed from paying these tax. How much percent of the tax I will returned. Thanks

Can USA GC holder can go back after 7 month to usa from his native place [ 1 Answers ]

I am having Green card and due to medical reason I am in india since 7 month . Can I go bak if yes, will they create any problem to us. Secondly if I surrender my GC is it compulsory for them to give m visitor visa if I apply here in my native place

My daughter holds USA birth cert though also a Malaysian, is she still a USA citizen? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter was born in USA 1991 and holds USA birth certificate but brought up in Malaysia since one year old. Is she a USA citizen? If she likes to study in USA, what immigration procedure required?

View more questions Search