Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pocahantas Posts: 93, Reputation: 16

Jan 15, 2011, 07:02 AM
    Would glutathione injections help with Hyperpigmentation - Please help!! - Pics
    Hi guys and girls,

I have now been using lightening product for 11 days.

My face is lightening unevenly.

Having said that, my chin and forehead have always been darker then rest of my face.

But they are even more prominent now as rest of my face is lightening but the chin and forehead are not budging.

I have ordered Glutanova injections which contain glutathione and vitamin c. I know that glutathione has skin lightening properties, but would it even out my skin tone and erase the signs of hyperpigmentation?

Please look at the before and after pics below and reply asap.
    Attached Images

pocahantas Posts: 93, Reputation: 16

Jan 17, 2011, 04:33 PM
    Comment on erikalaman's post
    Thank you :)
    jazzyesmerelda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2011, 01:08 PM
    What products are you using? If you are using certain safe products, you can have a dermatologist do a jessner's peel or even a gentler one, lactic acid I think? Please also, tell me what you are using.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

May 10, 2011, 01:16 PM

Injections sound scary! Glutathione is supposed to be effective for evening out skin tone. I wouldn't inject it into my skin though.. I actually have a glutathione soap that I haven't used much so I couldn't really tell you yet if it really works.

What other things have you tried?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lightening like a rainbow - Hyperpigmentation - Please help! - Pics [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I have now been using lightening product for 11 days. My face is lightening unevenly. Having said that, my chin and forehead have always been darker then rest of my face. But they are even more prominent now as rest of my face is lightening but the chin and forehead are not...

Article about Rihanna using glutathione injections [ 7 Answers ]

Rihanna's Skin Lightening Journey Through the Help of Glutathione

Glutathione injections from Tationil, Saluta, etc. [ 40 Answers ]

Since glutathione pills are hardly absorbed by our bodies I would like to give injections a try. However, they don't offer them where I live for the purpose of skin lightening. Only to fight metal detoxifications and cancer and you need a prescription. So I want to purchase them online. Im not...

View more questions Search