Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bsellers_04 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 03:59 AM
    FSU Educational resume for Army Veteran
    How would an Army Veteran fill out the Educational resume for the application and include all their service and experience in there as well since they just ask for high school years?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 15, 2011, 04:09 AM

You will have to make an addendum to the application (on a separate page) and include all of the educational information they want. Is that what you wanted to know ?

Tick

Jan 15, 2011, 04:11 AM
    So I would have to include all of that experience on a separate page of its own and not under the employment section?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 15, 2011, 04:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bsellers_04 View Post
    So I would have to include all of that experience on a separate page of its own and not under the employment section?
    If they ask for it and there isn't enough room, you have to create another separate to accommodate the information that won't fit.

Tick
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2011, 04:15 AM
    I would assume that there is Veterans Assistance that would help you with that.
    Im giving you a link I think will help you.http://www.va.gov/

Jan 15, 2011, 04:18 AM
    It would help my resume and also explain some educational areas I have acquired while out of high school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resume for FSU [ 7 Answers ]

I'm applying for FSU (Florida state) but in the application it says you need a resume, I don't really know how I would format this resume, because I've never had to do it for any other application, if anyone can help me with this and let me know what I should put on the resume I would really...

I need a best warehouse&logistics resume can anybody make a resume for me? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2.8 years working experience as warehouse assistant (from 2005 to 2008) in ZYX company,Malaysia and from oct 2009 to till date I am working as warehouse supervisor in XYZ company,saudi arabia based on these details please make a resume for me

Provided educational services, $125, to K.Thorne in exchange for educational supplies [ 1 Answers ]

On the general ledger "provided educational services, $125, to K.Thorne in exchange for educational supplies" does this go under fees earned or accts receivable? Debit or credit?

View more questions Search