Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellah_ray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 09:52 PM
    MIRENA? - may be pregnant? HELP!!
    I have a 3 year old daughter; so I've had the MIRENA for 3 years this month... and my back is killing me and I'm having bad stomach pains every now and then; and I'm always to tired to do anything! I haven't took a pregnancy test because I really thought I couldn't be the 1 out of a 1000. Please help! I'm about to start college and I really can't afford another baby right now!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2011, 09:59 PM
    It could be any number of things and to ask for a diagnosis on the net is crazy.Go to the E.R.
    It could be appendicitis.You need to get help ASAP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have mirena. But I think I'm pregnant [ 47 Answers ]

So I have had mirena for about 6 months now. I have a 8 month old daughter and my husband is getting ready to deploy for a year to Iraq. So that's a big reason why I got the Mirena. It would just be really hard right now if I was pregnant. Anyway.. I have been feeling the same way I did in the...

Pregnant on the Mirena? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've had my Mirena for a year now, I had all the usual settling troubles in the first month or so, an ultrasound confirmed it had moved but was still in an effective position in my uterus, so not to worry! I've had a blissfull few months.. no periods, no side effects, no weight gain, happy...

Could I be pregnant on mirena [ 1 Answers ]

I had a baby January of 2009 and in march 2009 I had the mirena put in. I have been having cramps for a long time but no period. But yesterday I started bleeding and it's been a little lumpy and I'm still cramping could I be pregnant?

View more questions Search