Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janice20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 08:40 PM
    I know its harder for women to have an orgasam but it this normal for him to do?
    When my boyfriend and I have sex which isn't that often we are both very busy. Sometimes he doesn't last that long, I think it's the exctiment from not doing it that often. Could that be it? Also is it normal for a guy to just get his orgasam and not work to hard for his girl to get hers I think its because he just gets so caught up in his own feel good zone and not thinking about anything else is this a bad thing?should I worry? Thanks we are in our 30's
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 09:01 PM

How old are you two?

He sounds selfish... Very.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 09:07 PM

Sorry, your question really does not sound like 30 year old, but, is it common for a 18 year old boy, yes, Is it common for a 30 year old man, no, most are loving and caring on what their parent wants or needs.

So when you discuss this with him, or ask him to continue with specific things, what does he say
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 09:18 PM

I missed the very last part about being in your 30,s.

Now with that out of the way, I really believe that you need to communicate that you want to be pleased as well.

Or else I would make him give you two orgasms first before you relieve him.

That's just me though!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2011, 09:47 PM
    You need to tell him what to do and you need to stop faking (if you are) to get him to finish.
    You are in a sexual relationship and you are sharing your bodies in the most intimate way but you can't talk? C'mon that is just goofy.Talk ! Talk !
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 10:37 PM

If it has been a while for most men it can be over fairly quickly if not controlled.
    Knowing this a man should be considerate enough to do what is necessary for him to delay and at the same time be sure he does what is necessary to satisfy his lady.

As said before, you need to communicate with him and let hin know what's going on with you.
    Most men find it stimulating to be told what to do and what their partner likes.

Also out of the bedroom communication about what is happening in the bedroom is always helpful. The more you communicate about everything the better off you are.

It sounds like your boyfriend may be somewhat inconsiderate or lacking in knowledge . But some education from you , done in a casual manner , might be the key to solving your problem.
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2011, 03:57 AM
    As said before, you need to communicate with him and let hin know what's going on with you.
    Most men find it stimulating to be told what to do and what their partner likes.

martinizing2 YOU said it! People are screwing and they are not talking.It amazes me that people can have the most intimate of experience with their bodies but they can't TALK and share emotionally,its very sad.
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2011, 04:03 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    You are so right .a man will take care of a woman. A boy on the other hand ,we know how that goes :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to have a orgasam women [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 36 year old lesbian and I've been w several men and women and I never had a orgasam the sex of a man hurts but with a women it feels so good but I never seem to . Somebody please help!! I have never had a orgasam when having sex it feels so good but I never climax I feel like I'm missing...

Orgasam after Hysterectomy [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to this site and I accidentally posted in the wrong place. I am 29yrs old and have had both types of orgasams. I had a hysterectomy about a year ago and have had a vaginal orgasam a few times after the procedure. I recently stopped taking hormone replacement(don't know if that makes a...

Harder life: Men vs. Women [ 12 Answers ]

Dear fellow ask.comers, I once did an essay on the topic of who really does have the harder life men or women. This came to my mind today and this has an aspect of relationships as well. Who TRULY has the harder life? I mean women go through certain changes boys don't have to. Girls you...

I haven't had a menstrual cycle for some time, is it normal? Women only porfavor! [ 1 Answers ]

I am in my 5th year of having a menstrual cycle I have just recently turn 15 and I haven't had my period for about 7 months. I was recently looking at pregnancy symptoms and I compared my symptoms with those but I am more than sure that I am not pregnant I am actually a virgin and I have never had...

View more questions Search