Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cerenia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Kids TV show 90s - Clowns?
    've been looking everywhere for a chance to remember the name of this show. I had it on a video in the early 90s, and it had a group of kids, I think most, if not all were clowns, can remember the 'main' guy was dressed in blue, but I have NO idea what the show was called, I loved it to bits! Thanks for any help!
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Dec 22, 2007, 01:46 PM
    I think It's the big comfey couch.
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Aug 18, 2011, 08:45 AM
    I think its Kidsongs! And the kids were not clowns. The main blue guy you're talking about is Billy Biggle. Hope I helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

90s sci-fi television show [ 7 Answers ]

I remember a sci-fi television show from the early 90s in the same genre as Quantum Leap. All that I can recall is that the main character has a virtual, holographic secretary that "lives" in a credit-card size chip that he carries... I want to say that her name might be Velma with a V?

Early 90s kids TV show. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. Can anyone help me I'm going crazy!! I need to know what the name of the show was on kids TV (could be bbc or ITV) in the early 90s. It featured an alien who had ears that were back to front and because of this he had to wear a hat that covered his ears all the time. The other main...

Fantasy/SciFi TV Show from the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name ofthis show it is driving me crazy, it was a show set in a world where half the plante was in darkness and the other half in light, it was a weird fantasy/scifi show I think it was on FOX but I haven't found any information on this show anywhere. It had weird puppet like...

90s Art Show [ 2 Answers ]

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! I've been trying to think of this show that I used to watch -- it may have been a Canadian show, not sure. There was a guy riding on a bike and picked up garbage and sang a song about Recycle Cycle. Also they made puppets and crafts from stuff around the house, like say...

Forgot TV show from 90s. [ 5 Answers ]

I used to love this show. Its very vague - but it is kind of like x-files. Its with this girl and her family on a trailer van riding around. In one episode the trailer breaks down and its because of lephrechauns. In another, it is really hot outside and the pool looks all green and gross. I think...

View more questions Search