Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aguilareal Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 04:13 PM
    How to troubleshoot, repair & maintain toyotas 4 runner motor 3.0 1992
    How to troubleshoot, repair & maintain toyotas 4 runner motor 3.0 1992 thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2011, 04:15 PM

For what specifically. The question you asked would involve copying verbaitum the entire engine section of the 4runner factory service manual to answer.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2011, 04:48 PM

... and I have all that right here at my fingertips, there's no way in hell I'm going to look up all that!!
    As I tell my wife, I need specifics, dear.
    But seriously...

'92 4Runners V6 3.slow Liters are not as common as Honda's around here, so you won't find any FAQ or stickys on them.
    If you have some specific questions, by all means bring them on, right here on this thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FAQ: How to Troubleshoot, Repair & Maintain Hondas and Selected Other Vehicles [ 85 Answers ]

Check out these tips and explanations from our Senior Cars & Trucks Expert. Of course, you're also welcome to post questions to this board for more information: Just click the "Ask about Cars & Trucks" button (NOT the Answer this Question button) at the top of the page. Be sure, though, to...

Location crank sensor motor 3.0 toyota 4 runner 1990 [ 2 Answers ]

Location crank sensor toyotra 1990 4 runner 3.0

How to troubleshoot, repair & Maintain 92 Accord [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced my distributor on 92 accord following you instructions. However, towards the end, it says that I need to read section C and D to precisely set idle speed and ignition timing. Can you tell where I can find those Sections? Thanks.

HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT, repair and maintain mustangs 1992 [ 2 Answers ]

I really appreciate your help

View more questions Search