Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donypony Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 03:18 PM
    High yield reward checking accounts
    I would like to put about $25,000 into a high yield checking account. Can you help please?
    I've been looking online for weeks. Many of the sites have interest rates that are terrible..
    Other sites are only available to people in their particular state.I am looking for a high
    Yield online checking account that is open to anyone...
    I would be grateful for any guidance on this...
    Thanks...
    donypony

Check out some similar questions!

Freezing checking accounts? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to let some of my credit cards go into collections because of my decrease in monthly income. These are the creditors who weren't willing to make lower payment arrangements with me and are insisting that I make the required minimum payment. My question is this, can the delinquent creditors...

Checking accounts [ 1 Answers ]

I have credit card judgements against me,I no longer work and can not pay them would a bankruptcy remove them so I can have a checking account with my husband?

Which high yield stock to buy? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a thousand to invest. I want to invest in a "safe" stock that has a high yield. Of the ones that I have screened, the following appeal to me because their ex-dividend date is in Auguest or early September. FTR (Frontier Communications), DUK (Duke energy), DD (duPont) and ED (Con Ed). ...

Probation and Checking Accounts [ 1 Answers ]

If you are on probation, should all of your money which comes from your spouse's employment be placed in your spouse's accounts? That way the PO cannot look at your expenses? Thanks

Bad Checking Accounts [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I received a phone call from a law firm re: a balance that I owe on a bad checking account. The gentleman told me that he was giving me a chance to pay voluntarily before they garnish my wages. Is a collector authorized to garnish my wages for a bad checking account?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.